Monday, March 7, 2011

14 Weeks!

My friend (also my co-worker) Jaclyn thought I finally looked like I was showing at work today so we had a little photo shoot! Baby bump or no baby bump...decide for yourselves :) This is me at 14 weeks and a few days.

Regardless of  my size. I am officially 14 weeks and some change! Baby K is about 3 1/2 inches long from top to bottom and weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. By the end of this week, his/her arms will be proportionate to the rest of his/her body but oddly enough, the legs will take more time. Baby K has sweat glands and could possibly already be able squint, frown, grimace, pee and suck his/her thumb! I have been feeling so good this week (cross your fingers) and am starting to believe what I've heard about the second trimester..that it's the honeymoon trimester!


Patrick, friends and I went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend...pictures coming soon.

xoxo
Becca, Patrick & Baby K

No comments:

Post a Comment