Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Adventures!

Let me tell you it is HARD to entertain a very active and adventurous 16-month-old in the dead of winter. We were spoiled with a mild fall and daily park visits now..what to do,what to do?!

Mila LOVES jayhawks. I mean, c'mon, it was one of her first words! She's obsessed. We don't feel like she is quite ready for a KU Men's Bball game though so we went to a Women's game this past weekend and she did great! She was literally screaminig out "Jayhawk" the entire time and dancing (see below). So cute!






Like I said..OBSESSED.

Anyone been to the Natural History Museum lately? It is EXACTLY the same as I remember it from growing up. So weird to be back with Mila. She was obviously a bit too young to understand/fully enjoy but had fun running the halls and it was a FREE change of scenery from our house.




We also recently visited the Sea Life Aquarium in KC and I would definitely recommend it and "try again" but after 20 minutes and 2 tantrums we were ready to go home (not pictured :))

We have been eating out A LOT lately. It's been bad but Patrick and I both had the stomach flu on New Years (sooooo sick) and I am just now feeling back to normal/haven't felt like cooking. Look at our 'big girl' COLORING and not eating the crayons (for the most part).


Thanks, Whitney and Alessa for being lunch dates on several occasions.






 In other news: Mila likes baths again (go figure). We introduced bubbles and now that's all she talks about. She took me by the hand the other night and led me to the tub. Ohhh Mila, make up your mind! :)



Our 16-Month Old!

                                                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment