Friday, April 8, 2011

19 Weeks!

My parents, aunts/uncles & grandparents are all in Phoenix this week! It has been wonderful having everyone in town. I even took some time off to do some preliminary baby shopping with my mom.  Here is a photo of me parking in my first ever "reserved for expectant mothers" parking spot! Ahh it's the little things in life but this really excited me. And for those that say I do not look pregnant yet..my back hurts like heck and my legs have been killing me so I deserved that front row spot!


In Baby K news..I starting feeling our baby move about a week ago! Now that I know what I'm looking for, I feel him fluttering all the time. It kind of feels like popcorn popping and it is really noticeable right after I eat :) It makes me want to eat more and more just to give him a workout!  Baby K is growing rapidly and is now the size of an heirloom tomato. His sensory development is in overdrive right now and areas in his brain are developing for sight, hearing, smell, taste, etc. Baby K can hear my voice but no one elses..in a few weeks he will be able to hear his dad for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment