Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Second Home!!!

We took a wonderful and long overdue trip to Phoenix just before Thanksgiving to see friends and soak up some sun! It was fantastic and couldn't have asked for better weather (80s every day). Here are some pics...

This photo makes me laugh - only photo I could get from the actual plane ride and it sums it up perfectly. It was truly EXHAUSTING! I do not think we would have survived one more second on that airplane. Mila was so good but it was hard work to keep her occupied. She just wanted to wiggle everywhere and explore!  Patrick and I were drenched in sweat afterwards and in desperate need of a bottle of wine.

 
 Fun at the train park!
 






 This photo has a great back story! Patrick, Jaclyn, Jeremy and I were going to just grab dinner "to go" at our favorite brewery, Four Peaks. Mila was cranky and we figured she was too tired to be a dinner companion. She ended up falling asleep on our way to dinner and slept through the ENTIRE meal.  I know other babies do this but this has never happened in the history of Mila's life. It was amazing.
 
 The Zoo!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment